Analytic CCTV – Surveillance Cameras
The intelligent CCTV system that acts as a guard too
Would your business benefit from an intelligent CCTV system offering round-the-clock monitoring and surveillance, but without the need for a security guard?
Smart CCTV that detects, tracks and analyses movement
Analytic CCTV takes CCTV security to a much higher level and is now the future of CCTV surveillance. It does far more than simply record images through positioned and passive CCTV cameras: our smart CCTV system can automatically detect, track and analyse movements by people and objects such as animals.
In fact, analytic CCTV is so intelligent that it can be ‘trained’ to look out for and identify certain behaviours, which it can then inform you or your operators about.
Remote surveillance monitoring where you are
Images can be monitored by you or your security team from anywhere in the world, via the internet or 3G/4G.
Advantages of analytic CCTV systems at a glance
- Dramatic reduction in false alarms and alerts
- Saves time and money in unnecessary call-out costs.
- Lower overheads
- No need to employ a full-time security guard or overnight security team.
- Automatic image analysis
- Analytic CCTV will analyse images for you, so your security team don’t have to spend hours staring at screens.
- Automatic recording of useful images
- Our intelligent CCTV system will store all CCTV footage for instant playback.
- A powerful deterrent for potential intruders and burglars
- Analytic CCTV provides maximum surveillance to protection to your business or organisation.
- You may not need to replace your existing CCTV system
- Providing your existing cameras have good image quality and the right field of view, our video analytics equipment can be integrated with your existing system.
A specialist analytic CCTV systems service across London, Essex and Kent
Would you like to find out more about how analytic CCTV can save you time and money? Then get in touch with us to book a no-obligation survey and live demo for surveillance cameras in London.